- Super E Caddy works on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for 27 holes on 1 charge. Has a variable speed multifunctional remote which makes it very easy to use. Also included on the cart is a button for forward/backward. If the battery is not working from being discharged, the cart can freewheel with a simply unlock on the wheels. It is able to do double duty, push or electric.
- The Super E Caddy comes with all the accessories you are going to need. This includes a built-in cooler that holds up 6 cans of beverages, built in seat for taking a break, umbrella holder, drink holder, ball, tee and score card holder.
- The all-metal frame and metal wheels give this electric cart an overall solid feel and set up in just a few minutes. Includes bungee straps for your bag. Larger back wheel give the Super E Caddy stability, especially on hilly courses.
- Commercial grade construction for daily use on the golf course. High torque twin motors with a sealed gearbox make for quiet walk.
- Folds down for easy storage. Weighs on 44 lbs. and has a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
⫸ Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery goes 27 holes on 1 charge.
⫸ Fully remote, variable speed, and directional control.
⫸ High Torque Twin Motors with sealed gearbox quiet operation.
⫸ Built-in Hard Box 6-pack Cooler.
⫸ The cart can freewheel if the battery fails during play.
⫸ Bluetooth Speaker plays music for a full 5 hours (optional)
⫸ Built-in seat for taking a break.
⫸ Umbrella holder, drink holder, ball, tee, and score cardholder.
⫸ Commercial grade construction for daily use by Golf courses.
⫸ Folds down for easy storage.
⫸ Weighs 40 pounds.